Highlands Black Jumpsuit
Here at Magnolia Moon we love finding transitional pieces to extend the life of your wardrobe! The Highlands Black Jumpsuit is one of those transitional pieces that can easily take you from day-to-night and summer to fall. Another great benefit of this jumpsuit is that it is made from Lyocell, which is made of wood pulp and is a much more sustainable process than other manufactured fibers! Win-win. The Lyocell fabric gives this jumpsuit a soft, cotton/silk feel that doesn't wrinkle easily. This jumpsuit has a button front, wide legs, elastic waist, pockets, and a cute adjustable tie back. Pair with a simple sandal or wedges this summer!
- Fit is true to size. Model is 5'8" and wearing Small. On this model the jumpsuit falls just above the ankle. The adjustable straps will give you little room to adjust the height as needed.
- 100% Lyocell; lining is 100% Rayon
- Jumpsuit is lined to shorts length
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Paired with Moonshine Slide Sandal